Monday, March 22, 2010

Class Schedule for April

Wheat Bread Classes:

Tuesday, April 13th at 7:00
Saturday, April 17th at 10:00


We have had several requests for our wheat bread class. You will learn how to make fabulous wheat bread and how to add other grains for more nutrition and variety. We will be making four types of bread: White Wheat, Oat and Honey with Sunflower Seeds, Italian Spinach and Feta Cheese, and Cinnamon Bread. All of this will be done with 100% whole wheat.

Call Mindy to register. 801-623-3431

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]adsense blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood ways to produce an income online.

Jensen Family :) said...

It was great to meet you yesterday, thankyou so much for meeting with me and my sister in law :) I just made my first batch of bread it was delicious!! I will be sending you off my check in the mail today! Trish