Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shari's Story




So all of my friends have been making this bread and everyone seems to love it! I posted about it around the time I was moving and never got the chance to actually make it. This bread recipe comes from a mom and daughter in Pleasant grove. http://www.pantrysecrets.net/ They make everything with this one recipe, rolls, soup bowls, braids, desserts, hoagie rolls, bread, you name it they make it. Well yesterday I had Mark pick me up some ingredients that they sell out of their house to make this bread, the DVD, and some Shirley J's pizza seasonings. Then last night I watched the movie over again so I would be already to bake this morning. I wasn't the only one wanting to watch it either. Katelyn and Christopher love this movie. lol They both watched the whole thing with me. So this morning I got started. Their big thing was that you can make bread rise and bake in 1 hour and let me tell you that is just what happened. One batch makes 4 loaves. You can do different things with those 4 loaves. If you have the DVD it tells you tons and tons of things. So this morning I made 2 loaves of Bread, Rolls for dinner to go with our soup, and hoagie rolls for Mark to make sandwiches on. There is so many things you can make! I am really excited about the pizza seasonings too. We have pizza every Friday Night. I make all kinds. We try a different one every week. I make my own red sauce, but am so excited to use the Shirley j's because Ive heard its good from a lot of people and the cost of it is cheap. Seems like it was 5.50 and that is enough for 60 pizza's. I go through way more money than that using Oregano, Garlic and Paprika

No comments: