Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jonie's Story


So since my last bread post, I have made the bread by myself. I did think about calling my friends before I started just to make sure they were home in case of a repeat episode. I did fine and felt confident enough to take the recipe to my moms while we were there for Conference.

My mom, sister-in-law Rachel and I made Chicken braids for dinner and a cream cheese dessert. While we were finishing up, the kids went on a strike with homemade banners and even made one year old Makayla a banner and they all marched and chanted "We want breadsticks! We want breadsticks!" Then my dad and brother got into the action, until I gave in. I was extemely outnumbered. I did say however that the men had to make this batch. My dad and brother were up for the challenge, and of course were successful the first try. They did it all from start to finish minus the clean up of course.

We had a lot of fun, but can I just say one can only eat so much bread. It was a ton of bread. I love making bread, it makes me feel like I have homemaking skills, Wooo Hooo!!!


Thanks for letting us use your post!
We love hearing sucess stories.

No comments: