Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cheesy Spinach & Artichoke Braid

This is one of my favorite braid recipes. We hope you enjoy it too!

9 oz frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
14 oz can Artichokes (drained and chopped)
1 cup Mayo
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
½ tsp. garlic powder
1 can diced green chilies

Combine all ingredients. Spoon filling down center of braid. After baking garnish top of braid with 1 finely chopped tomato and ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese.

2 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

Sounds delicious! I can't wait to make it!

Kamill said...

I just watched your video and the dinner braid looked so yummy and I thought to myself "where would I find a recipe to use in that?" I really want to try it...but I am not a real savy cook. I would make this recipe for me but My hubby is not a fan of spinach or artichokes but I wonder if I can exchange for chicken? Do you have any other recipes that you use in the braid?